SF 2000 Postformer
- Safety Gates on In-Feed and Out-Feed
- Solid Top and Bottom Rollers
- Feed Rate: 50’ FPM (Variable Speed Option Available)
- Maximum Width: 62” (64″ Option Available)
- Maximum Thickness: 2”
- Work Height: 30-1/2” (Optional Riser Available)
- Drive Motor: 1/2 HP
- Electrical: 120 V, 1 PH,
- 60 Hz (Options Available)
- Air Requirement: 100 PSI
The Standard Form SF 2000 is a compact, feed-through machine designed for small to medium-sized manufacturers of kitchen countertops, commercial office furniture, and postformed components.
Available in single and double-sided models, in 10 / 15 / 20 foot lengths, the SF 2000 can be configured to produce components with either contact adhesives or water-based PVA glue. Optional high-frequency trimming, finishing and slitter saw units are available to produce completed components without additional labor.
The Evans Midwest family of postforming machines is the largest in the world with over twelve (12) models to choose from. Static, automatic and feed-through models are available.
Click ‘Download Brochure’ to see all available postforming models and options!
Need More Information?
Contact Evans Midwest today!