The Evans Midwest family of postforming machines is the largest in the world with over twelve (12) models to choose from. Static, automatic and feed-through models are available. The Standard Form SF 2000 is the lower-volume model of this machine.
- AC drive motor coupled directly to drive shaft
- Electronic width adjustment with high-speed ball screw & linear bearings
- Hand-wheel operated upper beam with jack screws & dove-tail slides
- PLC controlled sequence of operation
- Electronic motor brake
- In-feed high-frequency, vertical & horizontal trimming units
- Hot air gun kits with self-contained blower
- 90° & 180° “turret” style forming roller assemblies
- Automatic, electronic and pneumatic positioning systems to reduce set-up
UF 2000 Ultraform Postformers
The UF 2000 is an extremely rugged, feed-through machine designed for high volume, multi-shift operations. Available in single and double-sided models, up to 30 feet in length. The modular design of the UF 2000 allows the machine to be configured to specific production requirements. Optional automatic, electronic, and pneumatic positioning systems using state of-the-art PLC controls reduce costly set up time and can reduce operator labor. Optional infeed and outfeed, high frequency trimming, finishing, and slitter saw units are available to produce completed components without additional labor.
The 0110 Postformer produces counter tops of uniform quality and forms most radiuses without time consuming adjustments. The 0110 features a pneumatic assisted heater that speeds up your production and cuts down on operator fatigue. This model features an adjustable leaf that allows the operator to easily set the leaf spacing for the build down from 1/2” to 1 1/2”. The forming and adherence of the laminate to the core is a single step operation. Reducing steps saves manufacturers valuable time and allows peak operating efficiency. (Through-feed postformers also available).