PR257 Pinch Roller
- Safety Gates on In-Feed and Out-Feed
- Solid Top and Bottom Rollers
- Feed Rate: 50’ FPM (Variable Speed Option Available)
- Maximum Width: 62” (64″ Option Available)
- Maximum Thickness: 2”
- Thickness adjustable by spacers (hand crank optional)
- Work Height: 30-1/2” (Optional Riser Available)
- Drive Motor: 1/2 HP
- Electrical: 120 V, 1 PH,
- 60 Hz (Options Available)
- Air Requirement: 100 PSI
The PR257 Pinch Roller is a key asset for laminating shops of any size. The machine is specifically designed to work with contact adhesives or fast bond PVA’s.
Evans’ unique design of the pressure roller allows for uniform and even bonding pressure of the laminate to the substrate. The simple spacer adjustment keeps the machine affordable and low maintenance. Compare the features and performance and you too will make the same choice professionals all over the world have been making for over 40 years.
Ask about our other Laminate Pinch Roller models! Options include, variable speed pinch rollers, crank thickness adjustment and a 64″ wide pinch roller.
Need More Information?
Contact Evans Midwest today!