4283 Lay Up Table
- Max Board Size: 62″ X 145″
- Min Board Size: 24″ X 24″
- In Feed Height: 43”
- Out Feed Height: 40”
- Water Tray for Self Cleaning Rollers
- Pneumatic Clamp to Secure Board During Travel
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction
- Adjustable Leveling Feet
- Footprint: 87″ X 169″
- Crated Weight: 2500 LBS, Shipping Dimensions: 179” long X 90” Wide X 55” High
Quite a few of our customers have recently shared that they are struggling with laminating thin 5’x10″ or 5’x12″ MDF boards due to the sagging / deflection of the material. This can displace the backer board and/or disturb the glue surface, both issues that will cost your time and money.
Our team of engineers have developed a new holding method that actually “back bends” the core as it is suspended over the backer. This greatly decreases the sagging of the material and creates a more consistent lay up process. This, of course, results in a better product!
Need More Information?
Contact Evans Midwest today!